We are seeking an experienced Store Manager. All candidates should be passionate about the Planet Blue brand, driven on delivering an exceptional in-store experience, and possess outstanding management/leadership skills.
Managers will be expected to drive sales and profitability; recruit and develop talent; and foster a positive, energetic environment for both sales associates and customers. We seek to provide all employees with constructive feedback to foster their career growth.
- Managing a staff of six - ten employees.
- Overseeing all aspects of customer service.
- Creating and managing store schedules.
- Merchandising the store
- Coordinating with stylists and studio to facilitate merchandise pulls.
- Provide weekly reporting to the corporate team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma and a college degree, 2 or 4 years accredited university.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience and 6 years of retail experience.
- Creative with an understanding of current fashion trends and stylist experience.
- Established local client book required.
- Extremely responsible and reliable.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Professional and confident attitude.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and experience in Retail Pro is a plus.