Warehouse Associate (Seasonal)
Planet Blue is seeking seasonal Warehouse Associates who thrive in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should be knowledgeable of shipping and receiving processes within the apparel industry, have the ability to multi-task & problem solve, be detail oriented, and motivated. To begin this adventure please send references along with your resume.
- Must be able to meet or exceed productivity and accuracy requirements.
- Process In/Out-bound shipments
- Pick/Pack/Ship Customer Online Orders
- Receive merchandise and stock merchandise shelves
- Responsible for verifying description and quantity prior to placing the product in the designated location.
- Audit & Report discrepancies to Management
- Perform work in accordance with safety rules and procedures.
- General Warehouse Clean-up
- Enjoys a fast paced environment
- Ability to Effectively Communicate with other departments
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills
- Previous Apparel Industry Experience
- Experience using Retail Pro (or equivalent WMS & ERP software)
- Competent computer skills (i.e. MS Windows, Excel, Email, Word, Internet Browsers)
- Previous experience using shipping software (e.g. UPS WorldShip, USPS, FedEx etc)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Vision (with or without Corrective Lenses): Ability to see up-close detail, distance signs, colors, peripheral, depth perception, focus.
- Use of hands: to handle or feel, reaching, lifting/moving no more than 50 pounds
- Climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting, sitting, walking
Required Education & Experience:
- High school or equivalent
- Apparel Distribution Warehouse experience: 1+ years