IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RETURN YOUR ORDER PLEASE CLICK HERE.
PLANET BLUE WILL HAPPILY ACCEPT RETURNS THAT MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, free of any alterations and all original Planet Blue and vendor tags must be attached to the garment(s).
- All Sale items are FINAL SALE. Any item purchased at a sale price is a final purchase and cannot be redeemed for a refund, store credit or exchange. Coupon codes are excluded.
- Damaged items must be reported to our website Customer Care Team within 24 hours of receiving your order. We will gladly replace the item free of charge if the item is available. Should we not be able to replace it, you will be refunded for the item. Please note: Planet Blue is not responsible for normal wear and tear on an item. Once the tag is removed, we are no longer responsible for any damages that occur to that item.
- Swimwear and Intimates are eligible for return, store credit or size exchange as long as the original tags and hygienic strip are intact. Please try on over underwear for sanitary reasons. We do not process returns for swimwear or intimate apparel items that have been worn or are returned in a soiled condition. Should you receive your swimsuit in unwearable conditions, please report this to our Customer Care Team immediately within 24 hours.
- Please take care when trying on garments, as we cannot accept garments that have makeup stains and/or garments that smell of perfume, smoke or heavy body odor. All returns are subject to inspection and we have the right to refuse your refund if the return does not meet these requirements.
- Returns must be issued to the original form of payment. If this is not possible, the return will be issued in the form of online store credit.
If your return does not meet these requirements, you will be contacted and the items will be returned to you immediately. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items have any signs of wear, alterations, misuse or damage that has not been reported. Please contact our customer service if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.