Accessibility Statement for https://shopplanetblue.com
Planet Blue is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
In order to assist users who have disabilities and use assistive technology, including screen readers and keyboard only to access our website, we want to help you achieve what you came to do. If you are one of those users, we have a live agent standing by, ready to take your toll-free call and help resolve your issue together. Call (877) 969-1986 to talk now.
If you prefer to provide feedback by email, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to specify the webpage you are on and what you are trying to do so we can look into making that page accessible for you. We greatly value your questions and comments.
The above phone number and email address are not intended for general customer service issues. If you have specific questions about your order or billing questions, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (877) 674-6772.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Planet Blue takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of https://shopplanetblue.com
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. This site is taking steps to be fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
- Visitor address: 1653 12th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404
- Postal address: 1653 12th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404
- Twitter: @shopplanetblue; Instagram: @shopplanetblue
We try to respond to feedback within 1 business day.
Accessibility of https://shopplanetblue.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of https://shopplanetblue.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and the solutions we are employing to address them. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Planet Blue assessed the accessibility of https://shopplanetblue.com by the following approaches:
- External evaluation completed March 20, 2020
- The engagement with BoIA was entered into on May 28, 2019. The testing period of https://shopplanetblue.com was completed on July 24, 2019 and after remediation of known issues, repeated March 20, 2020. Applicable remediation required for WCAG 2.1 A/AA compliance was released March 1, 2020. Quarterly audits will identify future issues and remediation will be prioritized at the top of ongoing site maintenance.
- Planet Blue user experience and customer service team members will complete courses in "Accessibility Best Practices" and "Introduction to Mobile Accessibility" on an annual basis.
- BoIA will conduct a quarterly website accessibility review each quarter to identify and discuss any obstacles or difficulties thathttps://shopplanetblue.com may be experiencing in achieving accessibility.
- Ad Hoc testing of specific pages or features will be conducted as necessary to validate the proper implementation of specific accessibility requirements. The testing has the flexibility to range from specific assistive technology testing to creation and testing of use cases.
Formal Approval of this Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the SVP Marketing & Digital Commerce should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.